from 239,- EUR
- COVID-19: We are providing our services as usual. Our vehicles are being sanitised before and after each journey and all our drivers are wearing face mask during the journey. We are strictly following all guidelines set out by the government. CORONAVIRUS: Here's the latest A regularly updated feed of the Consular Services, latest information about coronavirus in Hungary.
- Quick and simple booking system! - We are a Licensed & Insured Firm specialised in providing express transportation (Private Hire), services for to and from Airports. Please be aware of that, asking for an offer does not mean booking the transfer! You can ask for an offer, by filling in the form, you can find in our page.
- PAYMENT! - Accepted currencies: Pay for the driver in HUF, EUR, GBP, CHF, USD.
- Bank cards accepted: + 3% bank fees. How SumUp payments work? Once the payment has gone through, an email or text receipt can be sent to the customer.
-Bratislava might be Europe's most relaxed city, because what this city does have is old-town charm, sophisticated restaurants, traditional pubs, stylish people .. and Europe's greatest river as a backdrop. Bratislava is at the centre of Europe in the extreme southwest of Slovakia. The edge of the city actually forms Slovakia's borders with Hungary, to the south, and Austria, to the west, making it the only capital city to border two neighbouring countries. The Austrian capital Vienna is only 80 kilometres distant, making them among the world's closest capital cities. If you have only a few hours in the city, here are few suggestions for you:
|Budapest Vienna or Vienna Budapest||CAR up to 3 pers.||VAN up to 7 pers.||MINIBUS up to 18 pers.|
|Transfer with stop in Bratislava: 300 km 6 hours||359,- EUR||439,- EUR||879,- EUR|
|Taxi transfer Vienna Airport Budapest : 230 km 2 - 3 hours||280,- EUR||319,- EUR||630,- EUR|
|Transfer with Danube Bend: 300 km 8 hours||399,- EUR||479,- EUR||959,- EUR|
|Transfer with tax free shopping in Parndorf Outlet||360,- EUR||399,- EUR||799,- EUR|
|Parndorf Outlet + Bratislava||459,- EUR||499,- EUR||899,- EUR|
|Stop for lunch in Győr: 270 km 4 hours||309,- EUR||349,- EUR||699,- EUR|
|Stop in Pannonhalma Abbey: 300 km 4 hours||339,- EUR||359,- EUR||759,- EUR|
|Direct transfer Vienna city Budapest: 250 km 2 - 3 hours||299,- EUR||319,- EUR||630,- EUR|
Bratislava stop and walk
- Program and sights - Bratislava scenic tour:Take a stroll through the traffic-free old town, and breathe in the atmosphere of its centuries-old streets, squares and buildings. Walk, or take a short Minibus ride, up to the castle which currently hosts temporary historical exhibitions and from whose ramparts you can see nearby Hungary, Austria and the Danube valley. Do as the locals do and savour a coffee in one of the numerous city-centre cafes
- Culture:Bratislava is the cultural heart of Slovakia. Owing to its historical multi-cultural character, local culture is influenced by various ethnic and religious groups, including Germans, Slovaks, Hungarians, and Jews. Bratislava enjoys numerous theatres, museums, galleries, concert halls, cinemas, film clubs, and foreign cultural institutions.
- Old Town Hall:is a complex of buildings from the 14th century in the Old Town. It is the oldest city hall in the country and it is one of the oldest stone buildings still standing in Bratislava, with the tower being built approximately in 1370. The town hall was created in the 15th century by connecting three townhouses, and then went through several reconstructions in the course of the centuries. It houses the oldest museum in Bratislava, the Bratislava City Museum, founded in 1868, featuring an exhibit of the city history and an exhibit of torture devices. The outlook from the top of the Old Town Hall tower offers a round view of Bratislava Old Town and its environs.
- Main Square:Hlavné námestie is one of the best known squares in Bratislava. It is located in the Old Town and it is often considered to be the center of the city. Some of the main landmarks found in the square are the Old Town Hall and Roland Fountain.
- St. Martin's Cathedral, Bratislava:the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Bratislava. It is situated at the western border of the historical city center below Bratislava Castle. It is the largest and finest, as well as one of the oldest churches in Bratislava, known especially for being the coronation church of the Kingdom of Hungary between 1563 and 1830. The cathedral became the coronation church of the sovereigns of the Kingdom of Hungary in 1563, succeeding the Virgin Mary Church in Székesfehérvár, after the Ottoman Empire conquered that city. In total, the coronations of 11 kings and queens plus 8 of their consorts occurred here between 1563 and 1830, including that of Maria Theresa of Austria. Together with the castle on the hill adjacent, and somewhat similar in its striking but fairly stark Gothic lines and colouring, St Martin's 85 m (279 ft) spire dominates Old Town’s skyline. The tower virtually formed a part of the town’s fortifications, built as it was into the city’s defensive walls.
- Bratislava Castle:One of the most prominent structures in the city is Bratislava Castle, situated on a plateau 85 metres (279 ft) above the Danube. The castle hill site has been inhabited since the transitional period between the Stone and Bronze ages and has been the acropolis of a Celtic town, part of the Roman Limes Romanus, a huge Slavic fortified settlement, and a political, military and religious centre for Great Moravia. A stone castle was not constructed until the 10th century, when the area was part of the Kingdom of Hungary. The castle was converted into a Gothic anti-Hussite fortress under Sigismund of Luxemburg in 1430, became a Renaissance castle in 1562, and was rebuilt in 1649 in the baroque style. Under Queen Maria Theresa, the castle became a prestigious royal seat. In 1811, the castle was inadvertently destroyed by fire and lay in ruins until the 1950s, when it was rebuilt mostly in its former Theresian style.
- Bridge of the Slovak National Uprising:Most Slovenského národného povstania is a road bridge over the Danube. It is the 32nd-tallest, and thus shortest, member of the World Federation of Great Towers, and is the only bridge to be a member. It is the world's longest cable-stayed bridge to have one pylon and one cable-stayed plane. It is an asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge with a main span length of 303 m (994 ft). Its steel construction is suspended from steel cables, connected on the Petržalka side to two pillars. The total length of the bridge is 430.8 m (1,413 ft), its width 21 m (69 ft), and it weighs 537 t (592 short tons). A special attraction is the flying saucer-shaped structure housing a restaurant, which since 2005 has been called UFO, on the bridge's 84.6 m (278 ft) pylon. The restaurant is reached using an elevator located in the east pillar, and offers a good view over Bratislava. The west pillar houses an emergency staircase with 430 stairs. Nový Most has four lanes for motor traffic on the upper level and lanes for bicycles and pedestrians on the lower level.
- Route:trip from Vienna - via Bratislava - to Budapest (appr. 300 km)
- Duration:total 6 hours (3 hours staying in Bratislava)
- Driver:English + German + Hungarian speaking (no licenced guide, but very informative)
- payment: in CASH: EUR, HUF, USD, GBP, CHF.
- Lunch, entries: are not included in the price
- Car for max. 3 passengers:Mercedes E class station wagon
- - Car for max. 6 passengers:Mercedes Vito or Viano minivan
- - Car for max. 8 passengers:Mercedes Vito minibus
*For more information contact us on phone, e-mail or by filling in the form below!
The prices are understood for cars / transfers, not per persons, are informative and can change according to extreme conditions or special needs.
Budapest - Bratislava - Vienna
One of our clients favorit trip: an AMAZING TRANSFER between Budapest and Vienna with a STOP IN BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA.Three Europen capital cities in one day, in 6 hours! Our special offer for travellers between Vienna and Budapest is an amazing transfer and scenic tour in Bratislava during the journey.
Bratislava Scenic Tour
Bratislava fascinates everyone.A direct car transfer from Budapest to Vienna (or vice versa) does take 2 -3 hours ... it's a very boring trip:) We have a bettert suggestion for you, if you want to see nice places during the journey: - it's BRATISLAVA! Traveling and staying there 2 - 3 hours makes the journey more interesting!
Bratislava step by step
Private car transfer between Vienna and Budapest with a side trip, scenic tour to Bratislava, Slovakia. Take a stroll through the traffic-free old town, and breathe in the atmosphere of its centuries-old streets, squares and buildings. Walk, or take a short minibus ride, up to the castle.
Private car, taxi transfer Vienna Budapest
Private car, taxi transfer – appropriate for maximum of 3 persons, estate car or limousine. We suggest our E-class Mercedes estate car with air-condition, big luggage-rack and with English speaking driver for Vienna Budapest Airport transfers. We accept payment with bankcards. Our main destinations: Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Graz, Zagrab Salzburg, Prague, Český Krumlov, Brno, Plitvice, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Bled, Maribor, Trieste, Venice, Lake Garda, Lido di Jesolo, Passau, Munich, Dresden.
Minibus Vienna Budapest - 7 - 9 seater
Minibus transfer – Minivan taxi, which is only allowed for the transportion of the maximum of 6 - 8 passengers according to the law. With even more space and luggage-rack, it is really comfortable for long trips, airport transfers, hotel transfers, international transport with English speaking driver. Fully air-conditioned premium category, especially for smaller groups. We accept payment by bankcards. Our main destinations: Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Graz, Zagrab Salzburg, Prague, Český Krumlov, Brno, Plitvice, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Bled, Maribor, Trieste, Venice, Lake Garda, Lido di Jesolo, Passau, Munich, Dresden.
18 seater Bus
Mercedes minibus for max 18 passengers - Bus transfers Budapest – Mercedes Sprinter bus for 18 - 20 passengers, fully air-conditioned, premium category. Best option for companies, sports events, conferences. Between Vienna Budapest, the price can be more reasonable than travelling by train or bus line. International bus transfers for fixed prices Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Graz, Zagrab Salzburg, Prague, Český Krumlov, Brno, Plitvice, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Bled, Maribor, Trieste, Venice, Lake Garda, Lido di Jesolo, Passau, Munich, Dresden.