- COVID-19: We are providing our services as usual. Our vehicles are being sanitised before and after each journey and all our drivers are wearing face mask during the journey. We are strictly following all guidelines set out by the government. CORONAVIRUS: Here's the latest A regularly updated feed of the Consular Services, latest information about coronavirus in Hungary.
- Quick and simple booking system! - We are a Licensed & Insured Firm specialised in providing express transportation (Private Hire), services for to and from Airports. Please be aware of that, asking for an offer does not mean booking the transfer! You can ask for an offer, by filling in the form, you can find in our page.
- PAYMENT! - Accepted currencies: Pay for the driver in HUF, EUR, GBP, CHF, USD.
- Bank cards accepted: + 3% bank fees. How SumUp payments work? Once the payment has gone through, an email or text receipt can be sent to the customer.
- Transfer for free from Vienna to Budapest? The private car transfer is not free, but you can save money equal to the cost of your transfer by tax free shopping in Parndorf McArthur Designer Outlet Center. Make your trip more rewarding, book your private transfer from Vienna to Budapest or from Budapest to Vienna with a tax free shopping stop!
- The Parndorf Designer Outlet Center is located right next to the A4 East Motorway (Ostautobahn). It's just 30 minutes by car from Vienna. Over 140 designer stores to choose from... Discover great leading designer brands such as Armani, adidas, Gucci, Fossil, Furla, Michael Kors, Nike and many more at 30-70% less. After shopping you can make the trip direct to Budapest or book a side trip for sightseeing to Bratislava in 25 minutes.
For more infos click on the picture!
|Budapest Vienna or Vienna Budapest||CAR up to 3 pers.||VAN up to 7 pers.||MINIBUS up to 18 pers.|
|Transfer with tax free shopping in Parndorf Outlet||360,- EUR||399,- EUR||799,- EUR|
|Taxi transfer Budapest Vienna Airport: 230 km 2 - 3 hours||280,- EUR||319,- EUR||630,- EUR|
|Transfer with stop in Bratislava: 300 km 6 hours||359,- EUR||439,- EUR||879,- EUR|
|Transfer with Danube Bend: 300 km 8 hours||399,- EUR||479,- EUR||959,- EUR|
|Parndorf Outlet + Bratislava||459,- EUR||499,- EUR||899,- EUR|
|Stop for lunch in Győr: 270 km 4 hours||309,- EUR||349,- EUR||699,- EUR|
|Stop in Pannonhalma Abbey: 300 km 4 hours||339,- EUR||359,- EUR||759,- EUR|
|Direct transfer Vienna city Budapest: 250 km 2 - 3 hours||299,- EUR||319,- EUR||630,- EUR|
TAX FREE SHOPPING IN PARNDOrF DESIGNER OUTLET
- You can save the whole cost of your transfer by TAX FREE stopping at Pandorf Outlet Center. Vienna Budapest taxi transportation is available everyday, both directions from Budapest to Vienna as well as Vienna to Budapest. How long does it take to drive from Vienna to Budapest? The distance to drive between Vienna and Budapest is approximately 250 km. Average travel time by our taxi is 2,5 hours. Booking a taxi, minivan, minibus transportation are accepted with minimum 24 hours notice. Do you need to book the transfer within 24 hours before the departure? Please call our hotline +36 30 237 6000 in English!
- Route: trip from Vienna - via PARNDORF DESIGNER OUTLET - to Budapest (appr. 250km)
- Duration: total 6 hours (3 hours staying in Parndorf)
- Driver: English + German + Hungarian speaking.
- Payment: in CASH: EUR, HUF, USD, GBP, CHF.
- Lunch, entries: are not included in the price
- Car for max. 3 passengers: Mercedes E class station wagon
- - Car for max. 6 passengers: Mercedes Vito or Viano minivan
- - Car for max. 8 passengers: Mercedes Vito minibus
*For more information contact us on phone, e-mail or by filling in the form below!
The prices are understood for cars / transfers, not per persons, are informative and can change according to extreme conditions or special needs
Private Transfer from Vienna to Budapest with STOP in Parndorf Outlet Center
Are you tired of shopping? Designer Outlet Parndorf may become an exception. This luxury brand outlet center is like a small village located only 50 km south-east from Vienna city center. The Designer Outlet offers a wide range of products of the most well-known brands (Gucci, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and more). Plenty of cafe’s, restaurants, fast food restaurants. It is worth stopping by if you are traveling to/from Vienna or Budapest.
Private car transfer from Budapest to Vienna with Designer Outlet Parndorf
Between Vienna and Budapest, station wagons and minibuses are available in case of larger groups and many suitcases. The prices includes all fees and taxes. There are no extra hidden costs. The driver will pick you up at your accommodation and will drive you comfortably to your destination. We are flexible and will depart according to your schedule. All our cars are air conditioned, modern and comfortable.
TAX FREE SHOPPING in Parndorf Outlet Center
Vienna Budapest taxi, minibus, minivan transportation is available everyday from Budapest to Viennaboth directions. Travelling by a taxi is fast, convenient, and comfortable (air conditioned, non-smoking, modern cars). Private car transportation is a reliable alternative to trains and flights.
Private car, taxi transfer Vienna Budapest
Private car, taxi transfer – appropriate for maximum of 3 persons, estate car or limousine. We suggest our E-class Mercedes estate car with air-condition, big luggage-rack and with English speaking driver for Vienna Budapest Airport transfers. We accept payment with bankcards. Our main destinations: Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Graz, Zagrab Salzburg, Prague, Český Krumlov, Brno, Plitvice, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Bled, Maribor, Trieste, Venice, Lake Garda, Lido di Jesolo, Passau, Munich, Dresden.
Minibus Vienna Budapest - 7 - 9 seater
Minibus transfer – Minivan taxi, which is only allowed for the transportion of the maximum of 6 - 8 passengers according to the law. With even more space and luggage-rack, it is really comfortable for long trips, airport transfers, hotel transfers, international transport with English speaking driver. Fully air-conditioned premium category, especially for smaller groups. We accept payment by bankcards. Our main destinations: Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Graz, Zagrab Salzburg, Prague, Český Krumlov, Brno, Plitvice, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Bled, Maribor, Trieste, Venice, Lake Garda, Lido di Jesolo, Passau, Munich, Dresden.
18 seater Bus
Mercedes minibus for max 18 passengers - Bus transfers Budapest – Mercedes Sprinter bus for 18 - 20 passengers, fully air-conditioned, premium category. Best option for companies, sports events, conferences. Between Vienna Budapest, the price can be more reasonable than travelling by train or bus line. International bus transfers for fixed prices Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Graz, Zagrab Salzburg, Prague, Český Krumlov, Brno, Plitvice, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Bled, Maribor, Trieste, Venice, Lake Garda, Lido di Jesolo, Passau, Munich, Dresden.